Thursday 31 March 2011

31st March 2011 Lazy Day in the City





Looked at some of the older buildings in the city. I am amazed at how much land reclamation has taken place since I was here last. Found a place on Orchard Road, Masters Rooke, that served an all day breakfast courtesey of the Ex Pat Forum. They have these cravings for UK missing pieces from time to time as well! Did the compulsory retail theraphy and bought some more missing pieces from M&S and a Supermarket but I did resist the bakery ! The Singapore Flyer was shut so will do that tomorrow along with the night Zoo, no tigers promise!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for the pictures and posts, Paddy. We are reading all about your trip. I got home on Monday night and trying to get back in the swing of things here. Mom & Aunt Helen are coming for supper tomorrow night for Mom's birthday, so we'll show them your pictures, too.
I don't see any posts on Linda's blog?